The Perfect Setting For Your Golf Event!
Golf Digest rated the Ledges Golf Club with 4½ stars, naming it “one of the best courses to play.” It’s also a course that has earned a reputation for being tough to beat. What’s our secret? An undying obsession with the details – the small ones that add the perfect touch when needed, and the big details that amaze and astonish. The result is a truly unique playing experience where elegance and best-in-class performance meet the warmth of a clubhouse staff there to help you at every turn.
But don’t just take our word for it. Here is just some of what has been written about us in the past:
The Boston Globe
“It will rate among the top courses in northern New England.”
The Concord Monitor
“Maine’s Ledges are a cut above the rest…Booth designs a terrific course.”
The York County Coast Star
“Golfers of all abilities will enjoy playing this beautiful course with its well-kept greens and fairways.”
Voted best courses you can play.
To request an outing please call us at (207) 351-3000.
Our course, which opened in 1999, has a beautiful natural setting amid rocky hillsides and statuesque pine trees with sweeping scenic vistas at the highest points of the layout. The Ledges was designed by renowned Maine architect William Bradley “Brad” Booth, who is known for creating golf courses that bring out the best in the surrounding landscape.
This is a wide open site with no homes on the golf course and a stunning layout that is sure to impress your golfers. It offers a challenging and demanding course for experienced players as well as friendly forward tees for beginners – the perfect combination for large golf outings that need to accommodate a variety of skill levels.
Our location makes this the perfect destination for both local groups, and for those that are traveling from farther away. The peaceful location of The Ledges truly makes for a great getaway experience that is an easy drive from the big city hubbub. We’re only about an hour from the north shore of Boston.
We’re experienced in handling business groups, corporate outings, and fundraisers. Whether your group is big or small, you can expect gracious and friendly service and a fabulous time. Our groups range in size from just a few to up to 144 golfers.
Golf outings may be booked any day of the week. Tournaments requiring a closed course for a shotgun start are limited to Monday through Thursday in season. Tournament Fees vary depending on the day, time, season, and the size of the group. You’ll want to call our staff soon for a quote on current rates and availability.
Here are some of the services that we can provide for you as part of your package:
– 18 holes of golf on one of New England’s finest courses.
– Golf carts for your group.
– Registration tables available on request.
– $5 pro shop credit per person that you can use to set up prizes for your winners.
– On-course markers that we will place so you can set up contests for your group: longest drive, closest to the pin.
Our staff will add personal touches from start to finish:
– We offer friendly bag drop service to welcome your players.
– We will print and personalize cart signs if you provide us with the names of your players in advance.
– We have starters who will give your players tips on how to play our challenging course.
– We print scorecards, collect them after you play and score your event for you.
For an added fee we can:
– Range balls so that your players can warm up before they play.
– Place and collect your hole sponsor signs
– Provide a mini-golf clinic and demonstrations before your players tee off.
– Provide rental clubs to players who need them. The Ledges features Cobra rental sets, available upon request at a cost of $30 per person
– Create special tournament favors for your group alone. No outing is complete without tee gifts or gifts or prizes. We can arrange for a wide array of personalized items such as balls, towels, hats and so forth. Please call the pro-shop for price quotes.
Food is always a key component in successful outings. We can provide a continental breakfasts before you start play and box lunches to eat on the course, to luncheon and dinner buffets following play. We can customize a menu to fit any needs – everything from deli sandwiches to hamburgers and hot dogs to more delicious buffets for awards events. For large awards banquets, we can serve your guests in a tent next to the clubhouse.
Our calendar fills up quickly. So call our head golf professional, Kolton Baker, soon to discuss details of your event. He can be reached at (207) 351-3000 to set a date for your outing.